Aspirants applying for SBI PO (i.e State Bank of India Probationary Officer) must read this topic given here. These exams are held for recruiting officers annually and are held by the State Bank of India. These are conducted for a variety of roles throughout its branches.
These exams are totally objective-based and are taken in various centers in India that too online. The largest commercial bank in India organises these exams.
What is the SBI PO Syllabus?
Now, we will be talking about the SBI PO Syllabus
- In order to ace the preliminary exam, the aspirants must study three major areas. Quantitative Aptitude, logical reasoning, and the English Language are the three areas to focus on.
- The SBI PO 2022 Mains Test will be allocated into four sections: General/Economy/Banking Awareness, Reasoning + Computer Aptitude, English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, and Data Analysis & Interpretation.
What is the Salary for SBI PO?
Now coming onto the SBI PO Salary. SBI PO salary starts at Rs. 41,960/- (base pay), with four improvements after that. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 is the salary hierarchy for a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee.
With a fundamental wage of Rs. 41,960, the initial in-hand remuneration of an SBI PO varies from Rs. 52000 to Rs. 55000 each month.
The SBI PO salary will be 41,960 after 5 years, which means a $4900 improvement over your root wage. The base pay keeps varying on a yearly basis making it 46,860 rupees after 5 years.
What are the Eligibility Norms for SBI PO?
After getting to know all these things, the aspirants must be wondering about the eligibility norms for this very reputed test. Let’s discuss the same below ;
- Aspirants who have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a university/ educational institution recognised by the Central Government are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam 2022.
- Aspirants in their last year/semester can also apply for SBI PO 2022. However, students must present a copy of the passing certificate for the degree shown on the Application Form.
- Aspirants who carry an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) degree should make sure their IDD was finalized on or before December 31, 2022.
- SBI PO 2022 is also open to aspirants who hold the Chartered Accountant qualification.
- The aspirants with a Chartered Accountant qualification are also eligible to apply for SBI PO 2022.
Aspirants who are studying for these tests must be serious about their academics and put in a lot of effort. BYJU’s Exam Prep can provide information on the exam pattern, study plan, preparation advice, practice tests, and expert-recommended topics for aspirants. It will assist you to achieve accomplishment.