Fat transfer breast augmentation fundamentally uses reconstructive surgery to take fat from other parts of your body and interject it into your breasts. This is a breast augmentation option for women who have a comparably small increase in the size of the breast and would want normal results.
Important research on fat transfer breast augmentation includes-
- Pre-Expansion Technique permits growing Mega-Volume Fat Transfer to the Breasts
- Fat Transfer gives options to Breast Inserts
- Upgraded Technique Doubles Breast Size Using Patient’s Fat
The risks of fat transfer breast augmentation-
- Necrosis (death) of fatty cells
- The possibility that some of the reassigned fat cells will leave the area of the breast
Your plastic surgeon can also have a tissue extension system throughout the weeks before your breast augmentation surgery, to enhance your results. You should have superficial interjections to maintain your improved size and shape if you select this surgery.
How can I select a plastic surgeon for fat transfer breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation includes so many options. The primary and most essential is choosing a board-approved plastic surgeon you may trust who is an associate of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
ASPS member surgeons meet accurate standards-
- Board approval by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) or in Canada by the Royal College of doctors and top Surgeons of Canada
- Complete a minimum of 6 years of surgical training consecutive medical school with a minimum of 3 years of plastic surgery apartment training
- Pass extensive oral and written exams
- Graduate from a certified medical school
- Complete persistent medical education, that includes patient safety, each year
- Accomplish surgery is certified, state-authorized, or healthcare-certified surgical advantages
Don’t be confused by other official-sounding boards and credentials.
The ABPS is identified by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), which has authorized medical specialty boards since 1934. By selecting a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, you may make sure that you are getting a well-qualified, extremely trained plastic surgeon who is board certified by the ABPS or the Royal College of doctors.
How much fat transfer to breast costs?
Fat grafting breast augmentation begins from $4,000 on top of the charges related to a lift or augmentation. This hides the extra time in the operating theatre for the breast insert to gather the fat, Be ready for transplant, and then injection in the breast. It also covers the fat transplant tool which is new for every client or patient.
The risk of infection from a fat transfer breast augmentation is approximately low.
The process is considered minimum encroaching. The grooves to inject the fat, are so small. Likewise, the fat being passed down is from your body, decreasing any risk of abandonment or an injurious or bad response. However, all processes do bring some risk of infection of the diseases. It is the best idea to consult with a doctor before the process begins, especially in case-
- If you have a diminished immune system
- If you smoke
- If you are worried about the risk of infection